Open Positions at Augere Medical AS
We currently have open positions for business developers.
Questions about the positions can be sent to email@example.com
Open position for Business Developer
Augere Medical AS is a technology startup founded in 2018, spun out from Simula Research Laboratory. The company’s first product is a medical device for AI decision support to improve detection of lesions during colonoscopies. It is located in Oslo, Norway and currently has 6 full time employees. After a recent capital raise, we are further expanding in the areas of data science and software development for full time positions. The company is heavily driven by research and successful candidates will work closely with the current technology team and our partners.
You will be part of the management team and be responsible for developing commercial and business development strategies that are optimized for both short-term results and long-term strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing for Sales of Augere’s first product, including charting distributors and negotiating distributor agreements
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis
- Refine business models and go-to-market strategy
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
Experience & Expertise
- Master degree in sales/marketing/business or similar
- Experience from technical solution selling
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Very good presentation skills (English)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful commercialization strategies in early-stage / growth companies
- A central role in a vibrant startup in an exciting new field
- Talented and motivated colleagues who loves to solve problems together
- Competitive compensation (salary and stock option grants – details to be agreed)
Applicants should send their CV, diplomas and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a few paragraphs on why you believe you are the right person for the job, and also describe related relevant experience.